Book Your Princess Cruises Vacation Now!
Save up to 40% off on select cruises from Fall 2018 through Spring 2019 during the Sun Drenched Deals Sale. Enjoy destinations like the Caribbean, Mexico, Hawaii, Panama Canal, South America, Australia & New Zealand, and more.Book Now
Princess Cruises Sun Drenched Deals Sale
- Caribbean Cruises starting from $540
- California Coast Cruises starting from $600
- Mexico Cruises starting from $560
- Hawaii Cruises from $1300
- South Pacific Cruises starting from $1400
- Australia & New Zealand Cruises starting from $530
- South American Cruises starting from $870
- Asia Cruises starting from $850
- Panama Canal Cruises starting from $850
Offer valid: July 17 – September 24, 2018
*Fares shown below are per guest and quoted in USD. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional. Other restrictions may apply.
About Princess Cruises
Princess ships offer an atmosphere of comfortable elegance, with public spaces designed to feel intimate, even on the largest vessels. Our ships feature a variety of signature “escape” venues and amenities, enabling passengers to enjoy themselves in an informal, relaxed atmosphere whether they’re seeking quiet time to rejuvenate or want to keep active with a full array of onboard activities.
Princess Cruises and our “seawitch” logo first became famous in 1977 when one of our ships, Pacific Princess, was cast in a starring role on a new television show called “The Love Boat.” The weekly series, which introduced millions of viewers to the concept of a sea-going vacation, was an instant hit and Princess has remained synonymous with cruising ever since. The show, which can still be seen around the world, has been widely credited with fueling the dramatic expansion of the cruise industry. (source)