Emirates Airline Video
Watch the Emirates Engineering team reconfigure a Boeing 777-200LR aircraft to deliver their customers a superior inflight experience. This US$150 million refurbishment program across their fleet of 10 Boeing 777-200LRs will offer new, wider seats in a 2-2-2 configuration and a new social area in Business Class, as well as a fully refreshed Economy Class cabin.
The Emirates story started in 1985 when we launched operations with just two aircraft. Today, we fly the world’s biggest fleets of Airbus A380s and Boeing 777s, offering our customers the comforts of the latest and most efficient wide-body aircraft in the skies. We inspire travelers around the world with our growing network of worldwide destinations, industry leading inflight entertainment, regionally inspired cuisine, and world-class service.
Recent Emirates News:
- Three new destinations to its global network: Newark via Athens, Phnom Penh, and Zagreb.
- New partnership with flydubai, including an expansive codeshare agreement, schedule alignment, and network optimization.
- Welcomed the 100th A380 to its fleet at the manufacturer’s delivery center in Hamburg.
- Placed a US$15.1 billion order for 40 Boeing 787 Dreamliners at 2017 Dubai Airshow.
- Introduced a newly updated Emirates A380 onboard lounge.
- Unveiled a completely refreshed interiors for its B777 aircraft, including its highly anticipated new First Class private suites, at the 2017 Dubai Airshow.
- Recognized as the Best Airline in the World in the inaugural TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice Awards for Airlines.
- Won four awards at the 2017 Business Traveller Awards, two awards at the prestigious ULTRAS 2017 Awards, a Passenger choice award for Best Entertainment at the 2017 APEX
- Passenger Choice Awards, and World’s Best Inflight Entertainment award for a record 13th year at the Skytrax World Airline Awards 2017.
- Released the advertising campaign for its game-changing First Class private suites, fronted by TV celebrity and automotive expert Jeremy Clarkson.
- Opened Emirates Flight Training Academy, designed to be the most advanced flight training academy in the world. [source]